Calendae offers an online calendar software service : you can access your calendar wherever you are.
You just need an Internet or Wap access.
Also you can give access to your calendar sofware by sharing it with other persons, in readding access or full access.
Functions of the calendar software
- Manage your calendar from any Internet access and WAP-enabled mobile phone.
- Share your data with other people: define up to 3 passwords for read-only access (1 full access and 2 limited accesses).
- 3 calendar view formats: one day, one week, or one month. Easy and quick access thanks to the small calendar on the left hand side of the screen.
- Reminder of your next 10 events on the right hand side of the screen (optional).
- Manage public non-working days and weekends.
- Quick search for an event or a contact.
- Statistics: automatic analysis of your work by day, week or month.
Synchronise with a PDA (Palm OS® or PocketPC) or Outlook
- Synchronise your data between your Calendae calendar and your handheld's calendar and also between your Calendae contacts and your handheld's contacts.
- Put the data from your PDA on-line: you can access the calendar and contacts for your handheld by Internet and WAP, share them with other people and also back them up.
- Automatic management of public non-working days on Calendae and synchronised with your handheld.